Oh my goodness! Blueberries and Oats is now 2 whole freaking years old! I can’t believe time has passed that quickly. It feel like just yesterday I was taking photos of yogurt messes in my Dad’s dinning room before running off to general chemistry lectures.
These years have sailed by!
Well for my the first anniversary, I wrote you all a nice post on saying goodbye to dieting and learning to eat intuitively. Go read that again for some insight. ~.^ This year I just wanna give you guys stuff!
I kept finding more and more things I wanted to have in my anniversary giveaway so in the end it’s just a hodge podge of different things! Excited?
Just to be difficult, you have to click to see what you can win! Ha!
Holy buckets! What is all this!?
- Hello Kitty mug (Duh!)
- Strawberry Pocky (cause you know…I’m Asian..)
- Peanut Butter and Banana Chocolate(!!)
- Chocolate PB2 (85% less fat than traditional peanut butter; I like to use it in smoothies)
- Handheld milk frother (because I love cappuccinos)
- Mini sea salt and pomegranate dark chocolates (because there’s never enough chocolate)
- Jo’s Dark Chocolate Salted Caramels (so you can know what I’m raving about)
- Teccino Chocolate Herbal Coffee (just to mix up a bit! Can’t drink espresso every day, right?)
- Choya Umeshu – (Japanese plum liqueur! My favorite!)
So yeah, due to the alcohol you must be 21 and over to enter! I know a lot of my readers are international so I am opening this giveaway to everyone. If you live outside the U.S. though and win, I may have to keep the alcohol. I’m not sure about the custom rules.
How to enter?
Just leave a comment saying what you enjoy about Blueberries and Oats! Please be sure to comment using your email address so I am able to contact you if you win. This giveaway closes on Thursday May 23rd, 2013 and the winner will be randomly selected and announced the next day.