Today has been so boring! I’ve been at home for the forth day in a row now, in bed, trying to keep my stomach flu in check. Let’s see..what have I done today?
- Watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Decided a smoothie sounded good for breakfast. A Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana one!
- Skim milk
- Raw oats
- Chocolate Chobani
- PB2 (powered peanut butter)
Managed about 2/3 of it before my stomach got upset.
3. Found photos for Father’s Day
This is apparently me at 6 weeks old with my Dad! Man babies really do look funky at first.
Now with more recognizable faces: me, Whitney, and my Dad! I’m guessing I was 2-3 years here. Look how cute Whitney’s stance is! Happy Father’s Day everyone!
4. Lunch: 1/2 PB&J sandwich and a glass of skim milk. =/ Yep. Still hate PB&J. The bread just ruins it for me.
5. Nap time
6. Dinner Time – and for once I actually felt hungry. Seriously! Hunger pains and all! I was pretty excited. Chase nicely made me a grilled cheese sandwich and I reheated TJ’s Chunky Minestrone. I also enjoyed some mango lemonade Chase brought me home. <3
Chase also grabbed me an Almond Anise Biscotti from Whole Foods since I told him about a cookie craving I was having earlier. <3 Isn’t he sweet? Enjoyed with a glass of milk of course. The biscotti had a great texture and I loved how big it was, but anise isn’t my favorite spice. Can’t wait to try different ones. ~.^
After this day in bed I’m feeling a lot better. Like my head is completely well but my body is still lagging behind. I had such a hard time sleeping. In case you were wondering I had my shift at Starbucks cancelled today but I still have my 8 hour one tomorrow! I’m hoping I’m all better since I’m holding my dinner pretty well.
Don’t forget to enter my one year anniversary giveaway!